Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A RANT

Ok, so I told you all I had gotten a steal on a bunch of Spectra film. Turn out, the seller stole my money. I know better. I know that Spectra film that is more than a few years old can be crap. The chemicals dry up. But, I was inticed by the price. $75for 10 packs. I know Ebay auctions can be buyer beware (I have had lots of good luck on Ebay but also paid $125 for the Sex in the City Series on DVD, which never arrived; $250 for a Minolta 9000 which looked brand new but only took 23 images and then never worked again; now the Spectra film) but this just isn't right. I do plan to contact the seller to tell them it is all completely worthless. Guess I need to find a good use for a bunch of almost blank Polaroids...

Has anyone else out there had luck with Spectra that is really old? These packs expired on 01/02. The only part of the image that shows up is the blacks, very faintly, and there is a magenta tinge to the whole print. Would love to hear from others...

No comments: