Saturday, June 25, 2011

My First Highline Magazine Blog Post

My daughter Quinlyn was born in Quebec but is now an official mountain girl...
Polaroid Spectra double exposure by Tiffany Teske

I am a big fan of Highline Magazine, the best read in all of the Bow Valley. The shiny glossy print mag comes out twice a year, which is just too seldom. To remedy this, Highline decided to start a blog. If that was not exciting enough, they then contacted me about being one of their regular bloggers, and, but of course, I said YES! Now, I am on my way to becoming a regular contributor to the Art + Soul department of the Highline blog, yeah! And my first post when up this week. Entitled, Banff Becomes This Gypsy Girl, it is about how I came to live in the Bow Valley. Please check it out and let me know what you think. Better yet, let me know how you ended up in the Bow Valley, or wherever you live. We ALL have a story...

Myself against our Rocky Mountain backdrop...
Polaroid Spectra double exposure by Tiffany Teske

No comments: