Thursday, August 13, 2009

Back from THE ROAD


Victoria Beach August 2009 Holgaroid Image by Tiffany Teske

Wow, three weeks go by fast! I realize I still need to post one more in my Kiki's wedding series, which I shall do by the end of the weekend. It will include the letter to my friend, whom the series was made for. The above image was shot a few days ago, as my family left the cottage we were staying in at Victoria Beach, Manitoba, on Lake Winnipeg. It is a unique and idyllic place where you must park in a lot and then walk or bike to your cottage. The only vehicles allowed past the gate are Victoria Beach taxis. It makes it a safe place for kids to run wild and experience that necessary freedom of childhood. And it makes everyone more physically fit. I was able to shoot several images of this rare place and will post them in coming days.

No comments: