Monday, November 2, 2009

It's That Time of Year Again... Polaroid Week!!


My first image for Polaroid week. I took this of my 3 1/2 year old daughter, with the pumpkin my grandparents used to let me use when I was a kid. I love its retro goodness, made even better by Polaroid.


Believe it or not, my 3 1/2 year old daughter took this of me. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

I will be posting at least one image a day until Friday. Tuesday and Thursday's posts will include links to simple display ideas I have written about previously, and Wednesday and Friday's posts will include DIY framing ideas you can make. For more info on caring and displaying your Polaroids read this earlier post.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

groovy shots! Totally feelin the retro vibe. I happen to "heart" polaroids too! So cool to come across your site.

love

Melissa

www.andhoney.wordpress.com

Thistle Cove Farm said...

Wicked cool!