Thursday, November 19, 2009

Canmore Christmas Artisans’ Market 2009 at Canmore Collegiate High School


Holiday Star by Tiffany Teske

I am excited to be selling my photography and art at the Canmore Christmas Artisans Market this year. It is a wonderful way to do all of your Christmas shopping while supporting the handmade movement while not even leaving the Bow Valley!! I heard there are over 75 vendors this year... I will have items from $1 to $100, ranging from matted photographs and Polaroid transfers to magnets, pendants, pins, single and card sets, and postcards. There is something for everyone. Plus, if you come by my booth I will let you hold my little cherub baby :) Come and have some fun and read on for more details...

From the Canmore Events Calendar...
Canmore Christmas Artisans’ Market 2009
Saturday November 21 and Sunday November 22, 2009
10am to 4pm
"Treat yourself to something wonderful, or finish your Christmas shopping in a single day. Join over 60 artisans and artists from the Bow Valley and surrounding areas, as they present their beautiful, handmade creations. This year, the 14th annual Canmore Christmas Artisans’ Market will feature luscious art for the home, personal treats, and traditional crafts. We’ll have blown glass, turned wood and metal work. There will be a wide selection of pottery, jewellery and paintings. Indulge in chocolates, home made treats and luscious bath and body products. Snuggle up with cozy hats, slippers, gorgeous clothing, teddy bears and the cutest stuff for baby. From $5 to $1000, there’s something for everyone. Admission is $2, in support of the Canmore Preschool. Kids free. A light lunch is also available, featuring specialties from a number of local restaurants, along with hot drinks and the always popular bakesale table. We're at Canmore Collegiate High School, 1800 8th Ave."

3 comments:

ChYmEc!nDy** said...

Hi! I just discovered your blog. And I like it, so I follow! I hope you will check mine too...

http://dreamchymecindy.blogspot.com

Jason Sparks said...

I came across an interesting Polaroid project earlier today and thought of you.

http://photooftheday.hughcrawford.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamie_Livingston

Tiffany Teske said...

Thanks, Cindy, you don't appear to be following me... I did check out your blog, and I look forward to checking back.

Hi Jason, thanks so much for this link! I have heard of this man and seen some of the photos but never have seen this site with each image posted. Awesome! Thank you!