Saturday, April 4, 2009

SX-70 EXCITEMENT!


Image by Futurowoman

Ok, so maybe I have been living under a rock, but I was under the impression that there were no longer any viable sources for FRESH SX-70 film. The last time I had bought some, it was Special Blend, available through PolaPremium. I had not seen it available for some time. Then, I got my trusty PolaPremium e-newsletter, thank goodness, and I see that they are now offering a film called TZ Artistic, which fits into SX-70 cameras, and you can manipulate it!! Wow! My SX-70 cameras and base for my Daylab need rot on the shelf anymore! The link above brings you to the site. You get 8 pieces of film for $21 US. And, as many a PolaPremium shopper knows, they are located in Europe. BUT, they will now be shipping to US customers from within the US. This means $9, 2 day shippings, instead of $24. Now go check out the the image gallery to see the creamy colors and instant vintage look of this incredible film...

2 comments:

Polaroid soph said...

wow! this is beautiful! a SX-70 is all thats missing from my collection, Ive just ordered some film for my EE66 though so better pace myself! haha!

Tiffany Teske said...

So many different wants and wishes, so little time... you will stumble upon an SX-70 at the right time... I will check all my stuff, maybe I have one I can part with...