Wednesday, April 1, 2009

CanArtisan Blog Feature


On the Road Again Original Polaroid transfer by Tiffany Teske
This image is available for purchase here.

The other day, while checking out the forums for my Etsy teams, I spotted a link for CanArtisan. It is a blog that features the work of "talented, independent Canadian business owners with a passion for creativity and the handmade." It is a new blog that also features a shop directory so you can buy Canadian made. I signed up to have my shop listed there and was pleasantly surprised when I received word from Brandi, of CanArtisan, that my Polaroid transfer of Minis in Australia was featured in a post yesterday. On Tuesdays they feature items for the guys, which is such a great idea. Guys shop, too! Cheers to you and thanks for putting together such a great blog!

No comments: