Sunday, April 26, 2009

National Pinhole Photography Day


Detail #3 by IMRE BECSI

Yippee!! I have to admit, in all of my time as a student of photography, which started in high school, went through two university degrees, and now I teach, I have never made or used a pinhole camera. It is on my list of things to do... which is what I love so much about photography, there are so many possibilities when it comes to processes. Anyway, I want to get into pinhole photography. And since I am such a Polaroid addict, I think I will either buy a Polaroid pinhole camera or make one. When I was researching for this post, I found several very helpful and generous how-tos on making a Polaroid pinhole camera. Check them out, and if you make one, and use it, sent me some photos so I can blog about you.


How to Make a Polaroid Pinhole from Make Magazine.


How to Make a Pinhole Polaroid Camera by DuChamp on Flickr.

Pimp My Polaroid on Silverbased Blog.

Where to Buy A Polaroid Pinhole Camera (Daylab).

A Polaroid pinhole can use Fuji instant films.

Here are some wonderful images I found online made with Polaroid pinhole cameras... Just click on the info below each photograph to be taken to that person's website or blog.


Dandelions By Adrian Hanft


Pinhole 24 by Moominsean


By Katier


By Cecil Rimes


Fish Market by Marcelo Saraiva

I hope you are inspired! Now go, make some images...

No comments: