Thursday, March 13, 2008

I HAVE A NEW NIECE!!



I printed this Polaroid transfer in honor of my new niece! I made this image of a friend of mine when she was pregnant. I have been working on a series of nudes with food for several years. I have always used real people (ie: not models) who express interest and volunteer. I let them pick their fruits and vegies, but they have to be ones that have not been used before... Anyway, this friend and her mother both craved watermelon all the way through their pregnancies...

My niece was born in Minneapolis, just hours ago, and her name is Alexandra Lauren :) We can't wait to meet her. And I can't help but envy my brother and sister-in-law, who are spending their first moment with their new baby. We have such fond memories of that time. They are now having their baby-moon!! We love you guys!!

No comments: