Tuesday, May 26, 2009

NY Times Looking for Polaroids...


Today I found a blog that I think I am going to be checking out everyday. It is a NY Times blog that is dedicated to photography. It is called The Lens. And it has a lot of great work by documentary photographers on it. I just happened to stumble upon this blog by way of another blog, and saw that yesterday they wrote a post on needing Polaroids for a story they are doing on the supposed end of, and now possible rebirth of Polaroid. I have submitted three images and hope to submit a few more. If you are interested, check out this link...

2 comments:

urban craft said...

very cool. I think I may actually have a polaroid that still works! And maybe I should dig out some old ones too.

Tiffany Teske said...

You may as well go for it, who knows, could become a new addiction... ;)