Monday, February 9, 2009

Storque Feature


My friend, Kristal, AKA K, from The Rickrack Studios, was kind enough to convo me and let me know one of my images was featured in a Storque article on Etsy, the online wonder place where we both have shops. Total surprise to me (come on Google Alerts, I have a subscription...)! The name of the article is "Artistic Endeavors: My Top Ten Fine Art Photography Prints" The image of mine that the author, Katie Arms, selected is Ferntebrae 2, an original Polaroid transfer, seen above. What a kind nod to my work. And such an honor to be included in an article that 1) has Fine Art Photography in the title and that 2) references Dorothea Lange, one of my many favorite photographers. Thanks so much!

“One should really use the camera as though tomorrow you'd be stricken blind.” Dorothea Lange

No comments: